[Windows 10] How to change the screen’s resolution
How to change the Screen Resolution
How to set the screen resolution if the screen becomes to small.
Table of Contents
Method of Operation
Method of operation
1. Right clik on empty space on screen.
(if using touch screen touch and hold)
2. From the Sytem menu select Display
“Customizing the display ” .
3. From Advanced menu select the desired resolution, and then select the “Apply” .
4. The next menu will ask if you would like to keep the changes you’ve made or revert back to the original resolution.
Please try the following, to change the resolution, if external display connection is distorted or displayed incorrectly.
1. From the “Advanced Display” Menu.
2. Choose the exteranal display then select display of the adapter Properties.
3. From the Graphics Properties menu Select “List All Modes”
4. From the “List of valid modes” screen select the resolution that you want to displayed then select OK.
5. Then select Apply
6. A menus asking if you would like save the changes will appear. Select [Yes].