VJZ13B*, VJZ131*[Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth Driver Ver.18.104.22.168(Windows 10)] Update program
December 8th, 2017
Windows 10 Home 64bit /Windows 10 Pro 64bit
• Be sure to uninstall the old version of “Intel ® Wireless Bluetooth” from the Program and Functions before applying this program.
[VAIO_PC] How to uninstall original driver/software
• After deleting the old version, shut down while pressing the Shift key, restart Windows, and then apply this program.
• Always restart the computer after applying this program.
• If you cannot connect to the existing Bluetooth device after applying this program, please redo the pairing setting.
Issue to be solved
• Stability of behavior has been improved.
How to apply the program
Please refer to the following Q&A on how to apply the program.
[VAIO_PC] How to apply update programs and how to verify that it has been applied
* ”Setup was completed successfully” message will no appear for this program.
Please restart after the installation screen disappears.
How to confirm that the program has been applied
1. Open the Device Manager.
2. Double click [Bluetooth].
3. Double click [Intel ®Wireless Bluetooth ®].
4. “Intel ®Wireless Bluetooth ®” property will appear, so click [Driver] tab.
5. It has been applied successfully if the version is “22.214.171.124”.
1. Please prepare a folder to store the downloaded file.
In this explanation, it is assumed that the folder name is “Update” and created on C Drive.
*Please use only single-byte alphanumeric characters for the folder name.
Program cannot be executed correctly if you use double-byte characters, single-byte space, special characters, etc.
2. Read through “Software License Agreement” and click “Agree and download” button, and download the update program to the folder created in step 1.
3. After downloading the program, apply it by referring to the above “How to apply the program”.
4. After applying the update program, delete the “Update” folder created in step 1.
To view the END-USER LICENSE USER AGREEMENT FOR VAIO SOFTWARE please click the link below.
Please use “Microsoft Edge” or “Internet Explorer” to download the file.
In browsers other than the above the file may not download properly
By downloading this file you are agreeing to the terms put forth in the USER LICENSE AGREEMENT for VAIO SOFTWARE
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR VAIO SOFTWARE