VJS112*、VJPF11*、VJS132*、VJPG11* [ELAN Fingerprint Driver Ver. 3.11.2001.10101] Update Program
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
• Always restart after applying this program.
• Please sign in to Windows as “Computer Administrator” or “Administrator” user.
• The user name must be registered with single-byte alphanumeric characters. If you are using double-byte or single-byte space as the user name, please create a new account with single-byte alphanumeric user name.
• Close all running applications.
• If the “User Account Control” or “Open File – Security Warning” dialog box appears, please check the contents and continue the operation as it is shown on the screen.
• Check the applicable model. If you apply this program to other models by mistake, updating will fail or malfunction will occur.
Problems to be solved
• Improved fingerprint authentication accuracy.
How to apply the program
1. Close all applications running on Windows.
2. Open the [PC (computer)] – [Local disk (C:)] – [Update] folder (the folder where you downloaded the file) and double-click the [SP000300.exe] file.
3. The message “Setup was successfully completed” will appear, so select [OK].
4. Restart the PC.
This completes the procedures.
How to confirm completion of the program
1. Open the Device Manager.
2. Double click [Biometric Device].
3. Double click [ELAN WBF Fingerprint Sensor].
4. Property of “ELAN WBF Fingerprint Sensor” will appear, so click the [Driver] tab.
5. If the version is “3.11.2001.10101”, it is applied successfully.
1. Prepare a folder to store the downloaded file.
In this explanation, it will be a folder named “Update” created on the C drive.
*Please use only single-byte alphanumeric characters for the folder’s name.
If you use double-byte characters, half-width spaces, special characters, etc., the program cannot be executed correctly.2. Confirm the “Software License Agreement”, click the [Agree and Download] button, and download the update program to the folder created in 1.3. After downloading the program, apply the program by referring to the above “Program application procedure”.4. After applying the update program, delete the “Update” folder created in 1.
To view the END-USER LICENSE USER AGREEMENT FOR VAIO SOFTWARE please click the link below.
Please use “Microsoft Edge” or “Internet Explorer” to download the file.
In browsers other than the above the file may not download properlyBy downloading this file you are agreeing to the terms put forth in the END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT for VAIO SOFTWARE
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR VAIO SOFTWARE