[Windows 8.1] [Windows 10] how to sign in using a password reset disk
- Use the password reset disk, please tell me how to remove the password.
- I want to sign in using a password reset disk.
Insert the password reset disk in the sign-in screen to manipulate
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
If the advance you are creating a password reset disk, release the password for the user account, or you can change.
▼ Related Q & A:
How to create a password reset disk
- Method of operation
※ The images contained herein are from within Windows 8.1, but it is the same procedure in Windows 10.
- Insert the password reset disk into the slot, and ready for use.
- The Password column of the sign-in screen while still blank, and then select the “Next” arrow.
- “Password is incorrect. Please re-enter.” And because it is displayed, select the [OK] button.
- Choose is displayed under the Password field [Reset Password].
- While the screen [Reset Wizard password] is displayed, I will select the Next button.
- [Insert the password reset disk] Since the screen is displayed, select the downward triangle button on the field [drive has a password key disk, select the drive where you insert the password reset disk, click Next button Choose.
- Since the screen [reset user account password] is displayed, [new password], [Confirm Password], and enter the “password hint” column, and then select the Next button.
- If you do not want to set a password, the New Password, then select the Next button without [Confirm password], and nothing “password hint” column input.
- It appears as “completion of the password reset Wizard”, and then select the Finish button.
- Since returning to the sign-in screen, enter the newly configured password, and then sign in.
This completes the operation above.