Change Screen Display Orientation
Display is inverted or is sideways.
I have an external monitor and the screen is sideways or inverted.
If screen display becomes elongated do I need to send it in for repair?
VAIO PC General
Table Of Contents
Rotate screen display
To change display orientation [Ctrl] + [Alt] + [^] key on the keyboard.
If the above steps do not work, change the setting of the “Graphics Proprieties”.
1. In a blank space Right-click on the free portion on the desktop and, select “Graphics Proprieties” from the menu that appears.
2. On the sub-menu select “Display” and then Rotation.
3. The sub menu will be displayed again, so choose either [built-in display] or [external display (this name will vary depending on the display you connect.
4. Select 0 degree rotation.
5. Screen will return to original position.
Disable Automatic rotation.
To disable the automatic rotation function complete the steps in the following procedure.