- Program name
- VJZ12A * Change power plan program
- Software ID
- Release date
- November 30, 2015
- Applicable models
- VJZ12A *
- Target OS
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Please restart after running this program.
- Resolved issue
- Improved performance during battery operation
- How to apply the program
- 1. Please close all open applications.
2. Download the file [SP000053.exe] and double click it from the containing folder
3. After running the executable file a notification that reads “After installation, be sure to reboot your computer” will be displayed. please click the [OK] button.
4. While the user account control screen is displayed click [Yes] 5. When the notification that reads “Setup was completed successfully”, please click [OK].
6. Please restart your PC.
No further work is needed.
- How to verify the installation of the program
- When the program was successfully applied a notification that reads “Setup has completed successfully”, will be displayed.
- Download procedure
- Please prepare a folder to store the downloaded file.
In this description, the folder name that was created in the C drive and named “Update”.
* Please use only alphanumeric characters in the name of the folder. Double-byte characters and spaces, you can not run a program that has and special characters in its name.
To view the END-USER LICENSE USER AGREEMENT FOR VAIO SOFTWARE please click the link below.
By downloading this file you are agreeing to the terms put forth in the END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT for VAIO SOFTWARE
- END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR VAIO SOFTWARE
- File name: SP000053.exe
File size: 3,914,960 byte
When the download is complete, right-click the file, select “Properties”, please check the size.
If the size is different, delete the downloaded file, please download again.