■ Program name
VJZ13B *, VJZ131 * “Intel (R) Graphics Driver Ver. 220.127.116.1121 (for Windows 10)” update program
■ Software ID
■ Date published
■ Applicable models
■ Applicable OS
Windows 10 Home 64 bit
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
• Always restart the computer after applying this program.
■ Issue that will be solved
• It is compatible with vulnerabilities in Intel Graphics Driver.
■ How to apply the program
Please refer to the following Q&A on how to apply the program.
［VAIO_PC］ How to apply the update program / How to confirm the completion of application
■ How to confirm completion of the program
1. Open the Device Manager.
2. Double click on [Display Adapter].
3. Double click on [Intel(R) Iris(TM) Graphics 550].
4. “Intel(R) Iris(TM) Graphics 550” Property will appear so click on [Driver] tab.
5. It is successfully updated if the version is “18.104.22.16821”.
■ Downloading procedure
- Please prepare a folder to store the downloaded file.
- On the confirmation of the “Software License Agreement” and press the button [Download to agree],
- Please download the update program to your desired location.
- After downloading the program, please apply the program by referring to the “application procedure of the program,” above.
To view the END-USER LICENSE USER AGREEMENT FOR VAIO SOFTWARE please click the link below.
In browsers other than the above the file may not download properlyBy downloading this file you are agreeing to the terms put forth in the END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT for VAIO SOFTWARE
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR VAIO SOFTWARE