■ Program Name
• “Qualcomm Wireless LAN Driver” Update Program
■ Software ID
■ Date published
■ Applicable models
■ Applicable OS
• Windows 10
• Before apply this program, please uninstall previous version “Qualcomm Atheros 11ac Wireless LAN Instaler” from Apps & features
［VAIO_PC］ How to uninstall original driver and program
■ Issue that will be solved
• It is compatible with vulnerabilities in WPA2.
■ How to apply the program
•Please refer to the following Q&A on how to apply the program.
［VAIO_PC］ How to apply the update program / How to confirm the completion of application
■ How to confirm completion of the program
1. Open the Device Manager.
2. Double click on [Network Adapter].
3. Double click on [Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter].
4. “Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter” Property will appear so click on [Driver] tab.
5. It is successfully updated if the version is “184.108.40.2068”.
- ■ Downloading procedure
- Please prepare a folder to store the downloaded file.
- On the confirmation of the “Software License Agreement” and press the button [Download to agree],
- Please download the update program to your desired location.
- After downloading the program, please apply the program by referring to the “application procedure of the program,” above.
To view the END-USER LICENSE USER AGREEMENT FOR VAIO SOFTWARE please click the link below.Please use “Microsoft Edge” or “Internet Explorer” to download the file.
In browsers other than the above the file may not download properlyBy downloading this file you are agreeing to the terms put forth in the END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT for VAIO SOFTWARE
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR VAIO SOFTWARE