- Program name
- VJZ12A * “VAIO settings Ver.1.4.1.08260 (for Windows 10)” update program
- Software ID
- Release date
- September 17, 2015
- Applicable models
- VJZ12A *
- Target OS
- Windows 10 upgrade
- Before running this program please reference to the following Q & A: You will need to uninstall the old version of the program using the “Programs and Features” in the Control Panel “Setting the VAIO” of the old version.
- Resolved issue
- The brush pressure curve or a pen button set sometimes returns to the initial setting values.
- How to apply the program
- How to apply the program, please refer to the following Q & A:
[VAIO_PC] How to apply the upgrade program and how to verify that it is applied
- How to verify the installation of the program
- It will open the: [C \ Program Files (x86) \ VAIO \ VAIO Control Center \ Version.txt].
- If there is a description of “1.4.1.08260” the update has been successfully applied.
- Download procedure
- Please prepare a folder to store the downloaded file.
In this description, the folder name that was created in the C drive and named “Update”.
* Please use only alphanumeric characters in the name of the folder.
Double-byte characters and spaces, you can not run a program that has and special characters in its name.
To view the END-USER LICENSE USER AGREEMENT FOR VAIO SOFTWARE please click the link below.
By downloading this file you are agreeing to the terms put forth in the END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT for VAIO SOFTWARE